Indoor camera seems to be bricked

Doesn’t respond to pressing the button to enter setup mode. Doesn’t respond to holding down button for 20 seconds to reset. I changed my wifi SSID, and my Ring indoor cam has become unresponsive. No amount of unplugging / re-plugging has helped.

The blue light comes on for 3 seconds, then goes off for 30 seconds. This repeats.

I do have a Deco M9 setup with fast roaming enabled. I disabled that now, but it doesn’t seem to help. I changed my SSID back to the original configuration, but that didn’t help either.

Is there a way to hard reset this thing to factory defaults? A hidden button somewhere? I just got this thing yesterday.

Hi @barry1. Thank you for detailing all you have done to try to get this up and running, and nice job on already doing the reset of the device! Since you have already performed a reset and to no avail, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

this is not a solution. how are other people suppose to learn from this if the answer is always just call for help.