Indoor camera not working

So i sent this message to ring and wanted to know if anyone had some advice before i decided to return this product. I have the basic indoor camera.

“ Im really disappointed in your product. I trusted your camera to protect my house and its really hit or miss when it works. I left my door unlocked yesterday for a long time knowing that the camera was setup TRUSTING the camera to detect any motion only to find out when i got home that it wasnt even working the whole time. This is extremely concerning especially when it comes to the safety of my home.

I reset the camera and set it up again only to find out this morning that its not working again after testing.

I think i am going to need to return this I cannot take that chance again!”

Hey @Jrum. I’m happy to help out with this! If you need an immediate line to support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I’m not sure how you gave this message to Ring previously, but chat or email support is restricted for most regions at this time, so the message may be un-responded to, just do you know!

What exactly on your Indoor Cam is not working? Is it showing as online? Is it not recording motion? Let me know in more detail and I can see if I can help out here! :slight_smile: