Indoor cam volume

How to increase volume on speaker on indoor cam?

Hey @Kajioka. At this time, you cannot adjust the volume of the speaker for the Indoor Cam. Although, thank you for sharing with the Community! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also need this feature but to turn it down. The speaker volume is so loud it’s peaking and I can’t hear the person talking. My son can’t understand us when we speak through the camera.

1 Like

I have the same issue. My indoor cam volume is so loud that what I say comes through garbled. This renders the device useless as a communication tool. And yes before anyone asks I have found a way to make it work, I have to stand about 10 feet from my phone to talk, then the volume that comes through the ring indoor cam is low enough to be understood…not an ideal situation

1 Like

Hi neighbors. At this time, you cannot adjust the volume for the two-way audio on the Indoor Cam. Other neighbors have requested this option, which you can find on the Feature Request board here. Please add your feedback and votes to that request, as we use the Feature Request board to gather and share ideas with our teams here. For audio and sound problems, please consult this troubleshooting guide.