Indoor cam not recording or showing live video or audio

I’ve reset it multiple times and also re set it up and still no video or audio being recorded by motion or live view

I have the same exact problem. Bought a 3-pack. one camera works just fine, the other two stop working after a few hours and become completely unresponsive.

I’ve deleted, reset, and reinstalled them both several times. I’ve put them literally next to the wifi hub. I’ve checked on them frequently to ensure I got a live view and then overnight they stop working.

I’m not going to buy any extended plan or provide any further funds if this isn’t resolved. If I can’t resolve by end of week they’re going back to the store and I’m not buying another product.

Hey neighbors! If you find your Ring devices are not staying connected or recording the events as you have intended for them to, you may need to adjust your ports and protocols to all the Ring device to connect and function properly. Please check out this Help Center Article here for more information on what you will need to do. Feel free to contact your ISP, as they can normally make these changes for you. In addition, if you find no relief with this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Let us know in this thread how you are able to resolve your concern, as your answer may help other neighbors that may run into the same thing. Thank you, neighbors! :slight_smile: