Indoor cam detecting motion when disabled

Anyone else have the problem that when your security system is disarmed, but your indoor security camera is still detecting motion? I get a phone notification every time and its driving me crazy! Normally i only have it detect motion when I am set to “away”

1 Like

Yes, I am having the same issue with my Spotlight Camera…normally I sent it to HOME mode when I’m sitting on the porch, so it doesn’t record me. As of today, even though the mode is set up correctly…it’s still recording me. I’m only having this issue on my hardwired camera. I have another spotlight camera that is battery powered and it is working correctly. ie: when I choose disarm mode…the battery powered camera turns off…but the hardwired does not. Very annoying. They need to fix this pronto.

Hi neighbors! The first thing I would recommend is to double-check all of your Modes settings to make sure that it’s set to your liking for each device. Try toggling these settings off and back on and then testing it out again. If it’s still not adhering to the Modes settings you’ve set, our support team can take a closer look for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.