I want to cancel a trial plan

I want to cancel one of my trial plans. The problem is, both of my plans are labelled as “front door”, and I don’t know which one is no longer active because they have the same name.

Hi there, @Scott75! Your Protect Plan can be cancelled from your account on Ring.com, when visiting via web browser. Once logged in, choose the Protect Plan option, which should bring you to your covered devices. Here you can choose options under the desired location of your Ring device, and cancel the plan there. Check out our help center article for more information on cancelling plans.

If you are still unsure which device is covered by which plan, our support team can help further with this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: