I try to add 1 battery and 1chime to my cart, but the system won't let me do it. What should I do?

I try to add 1 battery and 1chime to my cart, but the system won’t let me do it. After pressing the buy now button, my cart is still empty. And I’ve tried a dozen times, I just can’t buy the items. What should I do? Please help. (BTW, I don’t live in the USA, I live in Hong Kong. Please don’t tell me this is why I can’t buy the items.)

I finally find out why I cannot buy the battery, it is simply because it won’t ship overseas besides the USA and Canada. It is completely nonsense if you are selling a device and won’t sell the accessory to the overseas buyer. If I knew this well before I bought the doorbell, I will never consider buying one.

Sorry to hear about this experience, @pywong982! Thank you for confirming the cause and updating the Community with this feedback. Consider this feedback shared with our teams here for future consideration, although, an item not shipped is likely due to customs or regulations of a region. Feel free to reach out to our support team for more information.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.