I had my Ring Doorbell Pro 2 disconnected, waiting for a new transformer, now - issues

After reconnecting my Ring Doorbell Pro 2, as I had it disconnected waiting for a new transformer, which is now installed, I can’t seem to get through the RING app, to where I have my address installed, as it won’t verify. It keeps giving me an error message, when in fact my address is correct. I’m unsure how to get past this issue, and until I do, I can’t seem to get any further in the installation/setup session? Upon signing up with the Ring Community, I can go into the settings and see my old video’s saved by Ring, but this re-installation is problematic.

Try typing out the entire address instead of selecting an option from drop down results during this step. Please also ensure location permissions are allowed for the Ring app and there is not a VPN enabled. Check also your existing Ring app location options to see if you are able to change it there. Using another mobile device entirely can rule out many factors.

If this concern persists, our support team will be happy to take a closer look. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.