I think I accidentally removed my base station. and now that I added it back onto my account. the keypad and sensors don’t registered. I tired the unplug battery thing and nothing happens. pls help!!
Hi @healthstoneglass! Try removing the Keypad and Sensor following these instructions:
- Unplug the Keypad. (remove battery from Contact Sensor)
- In the Ring app, tap Menu , then tap Devices , then tap Alarm Base Station , then tap the Keypad/ Sensor you wish to remove.
- Tap the Gear icon on the top right corner, then tap Remove , then on the next screen tap **Remove ** again.
- Press and hold the number 1 key for 5 seconds. (Insert battery on Contact Sensor or press tamper button during this step)
- The app will let you know the device was removed.
Check out also, our troubleshooting guide for each of these devices which will include steps for a reset if needed.
I hope this helps!