I can't see any history events

Getting this message on every historical event. “Error: A server with the specified hostname could not be found.” See pic below. I’m also getting a ‘no image’ when I tried to connect via web site. So it’s not an App problem.

The Ring is connected to the Wifi just fine. I can see Live view. And all events from history that I’ve seen before are giving the same error.

Any advice? It does not appear to a connectivity problem. I’m getting notifications just fine.

Hi @RLW! Have you checked on your Protect Plan subscription? If a Protect Plan lapses or is cancelled at anytime, any prior videos are no longer saved. This might also happen if you’ve removed your Ring device and changed locations in your account/ Ring app.

If this concern persists, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.