I can’t access to my doorbell after I changed my cellphone

Anybody have an idea how I can access to my football? Even I put the correctly information to access to my doorbell it said that I belongs to another owner that is me!

Hi @Va. If you’re receiving that message, it sounds like you signed into a Ring account under a different email address and have tried to set the Doorbell up again. If you’re on a new phone, you’ll need to sign into the Ring App using the same email address and password that you previously used, as that is the account that your Doorbell is still associated with. If you’ve forgotten the password for your Ring account, you can reset it by following the steps in this Help Center Article. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I changed my address, email address no longer available, have 2-step verification and can’t remember my password.

Hi @cjstaviski. In this situation, you’ll be best served by reaching out to our support team. Be sure to have the MAC ID, found on the back of the device, handy because our support team will need this to assist you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.