How do I change my Ring account email address?
This email update feature is currently slow rolling to all Neighbors and should be fully available by mid-July 2020. We appreciate your patience while we work to bring this feature to all neighbors. Those who have this feature currently, please follow the steps below to update your email in your Ring mobile app.
- Open the main menu in the top left corner of your Ring mobile app.
- Select Account from the main menu.
- Tap on Email in the Personal section.
- The app will then prompt you to enter your Ring account password. This is the same password you use to log in to the app.
- You will then be prompted to enter a verification code that is sent to your phone or email depending on your Two-Step Verification settings.
- Enter the verification code into the Ring app.
- Enter your new email address into the app.
- Re-enter your new email address into the app.
- Tap Save, then tap Confirm.
- After you confirm your new email address, you will automatically be logged out of the Ring app.
- A verification email will be sent to your new email, open this email and follow the link within 24 hours to verify the new email address on your account.
- Now you are all set to log back into the Ring app with your new email address!
Note: The ability to update your Ring account’s email address is currently only available through the Ring mobile app.
What if I am unable to get into my Ring account because I don’t have access to my old email account?
- In the event that you are not signed into your Ring account, do not have access to the email account currently on file, and have not selected to receive your Two-Step Verification codes via SMS, you will need to connect with our support team directly here. We are unable to change your email address for you via the Community, as we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum. Please note: This request may take up to 72 hours to be changed. You must contact our support team at any of the numbers available here.