How to set disable schedule to cover a full day 00 to 12 am !?

Hi everyone !
This is my first post …
I’m trying to disable one of my cameras by setting automatic motion disable schedule … however the start and end time picker is a bit confusing for me !
12 am to 12 am doesn’t work ! App will show an error “start time and end must differ “ , the all doesn’t have 00:00 so any suggestions?
Another point is … I have 6 cams … if I wasn’t to have same policy on all , is there away to do global config for all ?
Thank you

Hi @Thairbutma. Welcome to the Community! The Motion Schedule under the Motion Settings will only pause Notifications during the scheduled time, not disable to camera. You can try setting your schedule from 0000 to 2345. This means you will only possibly get notifications for 15 minutes per day. There is not a global schedule, each camera has to be individually set. I hope this information helps!

thank you for your time :slight_smile: , there’s no “00:00” option , that is the problem .

i wont mind a gap of 15 mins … but there’s no option to enter 00 in the time picker…

i tried to slip the day into 2 ; 12am to 12pm and another rule for 12pm to 12am , did not work after testing , i think the system doesn’t understand it the way i do !!

Wish is the support can highlight this to dev. team to fix this

Hi @Thairbutma. In this case, it may be best for you to contact our support team so they can help you configure this setting to work for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

1 Like