How to get alerts with live view on a TV, iPad or 3rd party device like Echo Show

Hey everyone: my goal is to have a live view alert pop-up either on the TV, iPad or Echo Show (which I have not purchased yet). I have Alexa installed on my iPhone, iPad, and Amazon TV (Gen2) but while I can get alerts on the iPhone and iPad, I cannot get them on the TV.

The primary use case is listening to loud music and not hearing the alert. I hoped the iPad would work, but now I think I need a device like Echo Show to get a visual alert that motion has occured.

Thanks!

Hi there, @MacG19! You can certainly integrate Ring with Alexa enabled devices. Connecting Ring devices with Alexa is a simple process. To accomplish this, you’ll need to add Ring as a skill in your Alexa app. Once this is accomplished, you’ll be able to use a variety of Alexa-enabled devices with your Ring devices.

Here is a list of compatible Alexa enabled devices, and our help center article with instructions on adding this integration. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: