How to extend Base Station chime alerts?

I haven’t been able to find anything about this anywhere. I have my Base Station upstairs, but we can barely hear it when we are downstairs. Are there any devices that will allow me to extend the chirp alerts that happen when you open or close doors? Will the Dome Siren do this, or will it only do the actual siren?

Great question, @kekrzyminski! The chirps played through your Base Station can certainly be extended to other Alarm devices. Your Keypad will also play these chirp sounds. Visit your Keypad in the Ring app by going to the Ring app Menu > select Devices > select Alarm > then select Keypad. There you will see a toggle to “Play Chirps”.

You can also visit your individual Sensors in the Ring app to choose what Chirp sound gets played for it. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Awesome, thank you. Are there any other devices besides those two that will play the chirp sounds?

Hi @kekrzyminski. You can also use an Amazon Alexa to play Chirps by creating a Routine. This Help Center article here has information on creating Routines.