How to disable snooze on Video Doorbell 3

I don’t see disable for snooze and if possible to remove completely.

Hi there, @Vladyexpos! If you have not yet initiated a snooze or tapped “Start Snooze”, the disable snooze option does not appear until you do. Once Motion Snooze has been enabled, there will be an option on this same Snooze page in the Ring app to then disable the Snooze. It will be located right under the Start Snooze button. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi i tried it , it worked but on its own it changes without pressing anything. Is it possible to remove completely from the Ring App.

That is unusual to hear of. Your Snooze should not automatically enable itself, and the feature itself cannot be removed from the Ring app. The Geofence feature, however, does automatically snooze if enabled too, and can be disabled in the Ring app. Try disabling that to see if that works.

If not, and your Snooze continues to activate itself, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

1 Like