How to claim free faceplate for Doorbell Pro 2

I have purchased and installed a new Doorbell Pro 2. My Ring app says “Check your e-mail to learn how to claim a free faceplate of your choice.”

I have not received such an email from Ring. How do I go about claiming the free faceplate?

1 Like

I got the email in a few days after I set up the Pro 2.

I spoke with Ring support about the faceplate offer as I didn’t receive an email either. Apparently the offer only applies if you buy the doorbell directly from Ring.

Personally I think that’s misleading and shabby, but there you go. Considering I paid less for the RVD2 which came with an alternative faceplate and 2 wedges, the Pro2 came with nothing. A poor show in my opinion!

1 Like

I don’t think you have been given the right info as I bought from Amazon and got the code sent to me. Are there any Ring staff about that could clarify?

I bought mine directly from Ring and I didn’t get the email either. I contacted customer support and they said there have been some issues and they escalated the request to send the email to another department. No email yet. :frowning:

I am pretty sure it doesn’t matter where you buy it. Should come with the code. Hopefully one of the Ring staff will come by the thread and confirm. Just thinking back one of the YouTube reviewers (I think it was Lifehackster) mentioned in his Pro 2 review video he hadn’t got his either and contacted Ring to have it resent.

Hi there, neighbors! The code for a free faceplate should be emailed to you within 24 hours of setting up your Video Doorbell Pro 2. If you have done this successfully, but have not received the code in this time frame, please reach out to our support team for further assistance.

Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to also let us know if you received the code after waiting 24 hours! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought Ring Doorbell Pro 2 directly from Ring.com and installed it yesterday. I haven’t received an email regarding the free faceplate offer, but it’s only been about 21 hours since install. Hopefully I get the email soon.

@Ringuser4817 It took a couple of days to arrive for me.

Thanks. I installed two days ago and I still haven’t received it yet. Hopefully I get it soon.

We’ve received the email but when I click the link the page isn’t found and the code doesn’t work :thinking: anyone any ideas? Thanks