How do I add a Ring Protect Plan to my account?
Adding a Ring Protect Plan is simple and can be done on Ring.com! Follow the steps below to learn how.
- Log into your Ring account, in the upper right corner of Ring.com. Note: when adding a plan, you will want to be logged into the main device owners account to have all devices covered.
Click Protect Plan in the in the upper left corner of the page. See example below.
- Select the devices you want to subscribe to a Protect Plan
- Now select either a Protect Basic or Protect Plus plan. Note: If you selected multiple devices and choose Basic, then the price of Basic will be charged for each device.
- Select your preferred payment method and check out.
- Click Purchase and you are all set!
Still have questions about subscribing to a Ring Protect Plan? Visit our Ring Help Center Protect Plan support page for more information.
Note: This profile signup option is currently only available in the US, Canada, UK, and EU.