How do I contact Ring about missing items, no info on 2nd shipment

Why cant I get a hold of anyone! Customer service is the WORST. I’ve spent hours yryyto figure out where missing items are for my order. Help is useless, I’m seriously considering ditiching my $700+ of Ring devices to get a REAL alarm system and security. They MUST have a support phone number! ADT does, and They are easy to contact. I give them 24 hours to contact me, or I’m done with their slick marketing and overpriced devices.

Did you have any luck? I’ve got a missing item from my order, went through the ordeal of ringing customer care, was told it was coming as a separate item, yet still nothing. Gah. Why do they not have any email address?? Incredibly poor service. Sigh.

Hi @littlestormcloud. For assistance with this, please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.