I wanted to take the time to break down what comes with your Ring Protect Plus Plan and how it works, especially if you have purchased the new Ring Alarm.
What will you get?
- Professional Monitoring - If your Ring Alarm is triggered and the passcode is not entered to disarm it, emergency police and fire rescue are dispatched by our 24/7 professional monitoring center. Learn more, here in this Ring help article.
- Cloud Recording Services - View, download, and share any past videos for all of your Ring Video Doorbells and Security Cams for up to 30 or 60 days depending on your location.
- Lifetime Device Warranty - We will replace your broken devices for life. Keep in mind that extended warranty only covers devices that opt into the Ring Protect Plus plan before your one-year limited warranty ends. It is also required that you do not cancel coverage at any time to maintain this warranty. Learn more, here in this Ring help center article.
- Discount - you will receive a 10% discount on Ring products purchased on Ring.com.
- Cellular Backup - If your internet goes down, Ring Protect Plus subscribers will have peace of mind knowing their Alarm Base Station can still get the signal out.
Does this include all your Ring devices? Yes, this includes all your Ring devices in one location. Learn more about locations in this Ring Help Center article.
What about other Z-wave devices? External z-wave devices, as well as non Ring-certified devices aren’t covered for replacement nor professional monitoring.
Is self-monitoring a choice? Yes, you can self-monitor your Ring Alarm and still subscribe to the Ring Protect Plus plan to enjoy all of the other great benefits.
Continue to have questions about which Ring Protect Plan is right for you and your home? Comment below- we would love to help!