How do you download mulitple videos at one time?

I have looked all over the app and on the pc and have found no place to download muliple videos at one time. I have looked online also for an answer and it seems Ring has not added this simple function.

I also have no idea how to actually contact Ring about this. They have no email or chat?

I am hoping someone has a work around as I have about 60 videos to download.

2 Likes

They can be reach below. I do not have the answer.
Call Us
US: +1(800) 656-1918 (24/7)
US: +1(888) 981-8993 (Español - 24/7)
INTL: +1(310) 929-7085 (24/7)

One would think it’s a pretty basic feature for a “premium camera security & doorbell” site. Alas, no.

They seem to have stopped innovating a while back and are kinda stuck. People will probably abandon them for Nest Hello for 2-way doorbells and go back to local security cameras (eufy for example).

I have five ring devices, paying for premium with all of them and even have another-one in the box. Even then I’m thinking about abandoning Ring for something that offers more capability and easier long-term storage for the videos I care about.

It looks to me that they just don’t want you to download all your data. It would be easy to implement. It would be a win-win since it would allow us to delete them all from the cloud and free up their servers. They probably want to control the videos themselves so they can force you to share links instead so they can steal and mine your connections and make you do their marketing for them. I find that really unethical. They don’t even acknowledge that they won’t let you download multiple videos at a time.

1 Like

Hi neighbors! At this time your videos can be downloaded one at a time in the Ring app event history, or even through the timeline. You are also able to view your history on a computer via web browser at Ring.com, or the Ring app is your computer is compatible (OSX/ Windows 10).

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the Community! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am amazed that Ring is so narrow minded and hasn’t figured out a way for customers to download multiple videos at once. And I mean more than the current 20 or upcoming 50!. I could deal with500 at a time, but 50. You must be joking!

I have 1700+ videos to download across multiple cameras, and downloading 20 at a time is a time consuming exercise.

Ring obviously couldn’t care less about customers. Sell the devices and who cares from then on!
How about doing some customer research guys. So shameful you haven’t done any.
Get it together management.