How do I purchase Ring Protect Plus?

When I click on the purchase icon, it shows me this message:

Once you set up a plan or trial, you’ll see it here

If you are a Shared User of a Ring Product and want Ring Protect features, ask the Device Owner to subscribe to a Ring Protect Plan.

I am not a shared user. I am a homewoner trying to purchase the product.

Hey @Venice. Do you have any devices already set up? You will be unable to purchase a plan until you have devices set up. If you have these devices set up, please ensure you are logged into the proper account where you can view the devices. In the event the devices are there but you still cannot subscribe, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

I am trying to avail the 10% discount on device purchase with a Ring Protect Plus subscription.

However it is not letting me get the subscription without a device.

Looks like the only choice is to purchase one device - activate the subscription and then purchase the remaining devices.

@tarunbk wrote:

I am trying to avail the 10% discount on device purchase with a Ring Protect Plus subscription.

However it is not letting me get the subscription without a device.

Looks like the only choice is to purchase one device - activate the subscription and then purchase the remaining devices.

Hello @tarunbk ,

Yes, you are correct that you need to have at least one Ring device for you to then purchase a Ring Protect Plan (Basic or Plus). But your first and subsequent Ring purchases can potentially be discounted if you are eligible.

If you are in the USA, in addition to the advantage of the Ring Protect Plan “Plus” subscription (to get 10% off select products at Ring.com), you may be eligible for additional Discounts if you fall into one of these groups. If you qualify, you can take advantage of these additional discounts that Ring accepts of up to 20% off, that many people are not aware of!

Through VerifyPass:

- <u>Military</u>: Includes Active Duty, Veterans & Dependents.

- <u>Responder</u>: Includes Police, Fire and EMT.

- <u>Medical</u>: Includes Doctors, Nurses & medical staff.

- <u>Teacher</u>: Includes Pre-K, K-12 and Professors.

- <u>Student</u>: Includes Students with an eligible e-mail.

- <u>Senior</u>: Includes Senior citizens (55+).

Here is the link to get you started, if you are in one of these groups:

[https://shop.ring.com/pages/exclusive-discounts](https://shop.ring.com/pages/exclusive-discounts)

1. Click Get Code above and sign into VerifyPass.

2. After verification, you’ll receive a one-time discount code to apply during checkout.

3. For future additional Ring purchases, you can repeat this procedure to get another new code (Limit 1 code per 24 hours.)

:slight_smile:

1 Like