Horrible product and service

I bought a 3 pack of Stick Up Camera Battery. Had issues Day 1, resolved after many attempts, now more Day 3 and one doesn’t even connect. Attempted to contact support, routed to this Chat Community, was provided a canned answer that was NOT true or helpful. Was asked “Did this help?” With the only option to answer “Yes”. NO it was not helpful! It doesn’t work and I have 1G upload and download speed. It won’t even connect right next to the router!! Piece of crap in my opinion. Not sure why people buy Ring as there are much better products at comparable or less expensive price points. And they actually provide service, not a robot spitting out FAQ answers!

Hey @Mziemer. My apologises that this was not a great experience for you from the start, and that our chat bot was not helpful in getting you to support. Due to COVID-19, we no longer have chat or email support, which may be why you were having a hard time getting directly to support. At this time, you will need to please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Please feel free to let me know how this call goes, and if you need more help, I’m happy to follow up here! :slight_smile: