Hmm something went wrong

Just got the Ring doorbell 2nd gen. installed app on android. scan qrcode, can’t get past “something went wrong.” Tried a dozen times. set my wifi to connect to “Ring Setup a8” manually, and still same error. Any suggestions?

Been trying for 3 hours to install this incredibly expensive solution. The device adoption process continues to say “,Hmm. Something went wrong” the app We had a problem adding your Ring device. We took the leap and bought the Video Doorbell Plus 3 Plus and it’s a POS… I’m going to Wyze spend $25 and return these POS boat anchors

Got it setup with my wife’s phone

Hey neighbors! @fsmith199 I’m glad to hear you were able to get your device up and running. @Pdsxcom Have you tried the setup process on a different phone or tablet? You might also want to try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone, and reinstalling the Ring App. If none of those suggestions work, I’d suggest contacting our support team for further assistance. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.