HELP! Solve my sleep problem please

Hey. In summary, I have a major :sleeping: sleep walking problem. I need to supplement my ring doorbell, chime and 1 camera to include a system that attempts to wake me up if I pass the bottom of my stairs between a certain time set. I’m hoping to work a system that is loud, vibrates my Garmin watch and flashes; to hopefully wake me up so I do not venture outside again. Unconventionally I can drive whilst I am asleep (my keys are locked up at night now) but I cannot lock myself inside and I live alone so am not able to have anyone to help me. It doesn’t happen very often but when it does, leaving my home unlocked and walking where ever isn’t how I want my nights to go!!

Can anyone suggest how I can achieve my goal, or have a better idea? I’m more than happy to hear any suggestion you have. [i can order 4 different, cheap, Chinese made alarm systems, to mount and use but would rather use dependable and secure Ring products where ever possible].

And yes I have considered a :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: stun gun. At least that would stop me in my tracks. Not legal here though :face_with_monocle:. F