HELP: Can't Access the Billing/Plans Page! Lost previous videos

Hi there,
I just discovered that I no longer have any of my previous videos. I presume it has something to do with billing. I have not received an email from Ring about a billing error, BUT I can’t access the billing page. Every time I click on it from my desktop web browser on either the ‘Protect Plan’ button or ‘Account/Billing History’ it just takes me back to the dashboard.

Please help me recover my videos and get to the bottom of what’s going on…

Hey,
Since October 18th my Ring has stopped recording event history. There are no billing issues, Event history has captured successfully for the last two years, but all of a sudden I’m no longer able to access / see video snippets from when people walk past our camera. What’s going on?

Hi @sanfranplan. Do you not see any events in the Event History tab, or are you receiving a specific error message when you tap on a previous event to view the video? Feel free to share any screenshots that demonstrate what you’re seeing on your end so I can get a better understanding. I’d also recommend ensuring that the motion detection toggle on the device page for your Camera is toggled on, as shown below.

One more thing to check would be the Modes settings, as the motion detection may be disabled in a particular Mode. You can find more information on Modes and how to edit these settings in this Help Center article.

reinstate billing info