Health check and other issues

Hi all, the phone number for ring in the uk isn’t working and after three hours thought it time to come ask for help.

Today we got new broadband and the old setup shut off. I’ve managed to change the network finally to the new one, but now the health check to the ring 2 and the chime connected to it show Rssi 0 in red, battery 0 despite being full and firmware as unknown.

Any advice?

@Garethcole2012 wrote:
Hi all, the phone number for ring in the uk isn’t working and after three hours thought it time to come ask for help.

Today we got new broadband and the old setup shut off. I’ve managed to change the network finally to the new one, but now the health check to the ring 2 and the chime connected to it show Rssi 0 in red, battery 0 despite being full and firmware as unknown.

Any advice?

Hello @Garethcole2012 from ‘across the pond’ in the USA ,

I didn’t realize that the big Ring outage affected you guys over there in the UK too, like it has here in North America. The issues you are describing have also been occurring here as a result.

Occasionally, someone calls into Ring Support here, and although some of us are fully restored, many others are not, or only partially. :frowning:

Here’s one of the many posts threads from over here:

https://community.ring.com/t5/News-and-Announcements/Ring-is-experiencing-a-system-wide-login-and-app-errors-Nov-25/m-p/71256#M842

Hopefully this rare weird occurrence will be fixed soon.

1 Like