Have different settings for camera and alarm

I have camera in yard and alarm ( motion detector and sensors ) in man cave.
I want to be able to have different settings for the camera and the alarm . Having the latter on but the camera only when there is movement . Is this possible . Also how do turn the alarm off when you go in ?

Hi @Jemnl. Ring Security Cameras only record when motion is detected or when you activate the Live View, so they are not recording continuously. You can also control how your Camera behaves based on which Mode you have set with the Mode settings. The Ring Alarm system can be armed or disarmed via the Keypad or the Ring app. I hope this helps clear things up! :slight_smile:

Sorry wasn’t clear . I would at times like to have the external camera(s) still working when there is motion at times when the internal alarm is off.
I would also like to be able to turn off the internal sensors when I am in that building and not have them beeping every time the window or door is opened.
In other words I would like to be able to disable one and have the other still working .
Otherwise the alarm I got will be thrown out and not extended like I intended

@Jemnl Did you specifically disable the motion detection and recording on the Cameras via the Modes settings? You can control how the Camera behaves in each Mode by adjusting the Modes Settings. In addition, there is an option to turn all chirps on or off in each Mode, which you can see in the screenshot below.