Hard wired doorbells also not getting rich notifications

Rich Notification Service OfflineSubscribe

Investigating - The rich notification service for battery powered Ring devices is temporarily offline. Our team is working to resolve the issue to restore the service as soon as possible.
Aug 5, 19:40 UTC

Yeah, not just battery powered. My hard wired rich notifications haven’t been working for probably a week. My wifi is fine.

1 Like

Hi @JanetDT. Thanks for sharing the status page. This is also in a red banner at the top of the Community page to let you know of a status outage. Thank you for your patience while work work to fix this!

Any ETA for when this issue may be resolved?

1 Like

Well I think it is time me to ditch Ring! It has caused me such a head ache. The front door cam has been offline for two weeks. I had electrician out (250) for him to tell me power is good; internet good! Let me cut my losses now!

1 Like

Hi @Freddie90043. Is your concern related to the Rich Notifications Outage we are currently experiencing? If it is, we hope to have this resolved soon. If not, try creating a new post that describes your concern as well as the steps you’ve taken. Thanks, neighbor!

Hi neighbors, you should be receiving your Rich Notifications again. Thank you for your patience while our team worked to resolve this. Please follow the instructions below to make sure everything is turned on correctly in your app for you to receive Rich Notifications and you should be good to go!

• Open the main menu in your Ring mobile app in the top left corner.
  • Select Devices and choose which Doorbell or Cam you would like to update this feature on.
  • In your device settings select Rich Notifications and toggle the feature On or Off.

Thank you again for your patience!