Green Line Live View App Update 3.37.0

Hi,

Just an FYI today’s update 3.37.0 that got pushed to the Google Play Store has a bug with live view. A green line appears on all of my cameras in Live View (see attached).

2 Likes

Just contacted Ring support and the tech support rep wasn’t aware of this issue with the 3.37.0 update.

Hi neighbors! Would you mind reaching out to our support team to share examples of what you’re seeing? You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you have screenshots, be sure to have those on hand to share as that will help our support team document this. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Same here on two cameras in addition when playing recorded videos they jump after 5 seconds forward, all this has happened on the latest Android app update, does not appear on Apple app/ iPhones either

I actually had to roll back the app to 3.35 because in 3.37 running Android 10 on a one plus 7 pro phone prevented the cameras from properly loading live view, it would just remain stuck in a activating camera loop.

for visibility, same here on a oneplus 8t. Rolled back to 3.35 and works now. Hopefully they fix the fix.

I have the same issue - just appeared in the last few days and on both cameras.

I have the same issue!

1 Like

I too am having this issue. 3/ 18/ 21

1 Like

I too have the green line, I did a soft reset and the line just got thinner.
Any word on a solution? @Riley_Ring

Just done the new Google play update for ring app and I also have the green line on all 3 cameras.

Green line started about three days ago.

1 Like

I’m running 3.37.0 on android without issue.

Has anybody got any information why the green line appeared recently on the bottom of the live views or is it an update that went wrong again

1 Like

I have also got a green line appearing on live view on all my cameras. Very annoying. RING need to sort this out and put out a new update ASAP

A green line appeared on my peephole cam just a couple of days ago. Has anyone found a solution on getting rid of this annoying green line?

I am also getting this line on both ring door bell and flood light cameras

Using an android P30 pro

Is there going to be an update to fix this bug

We have this green stripe too on live cam. Will Ring let us know if they have a fix for it?