Glitch error adding device access to user. both on web and iOS app

I added two floodlight cams to my ring network (alarm, doorbell) and every time i try to add the cams to the other users, i get the ring glitch error. I’ve checked network, bluetooth etc etc. The error says it’s ring not me. So what’s the solution?

Thanks

Hi @HauntedMaestro! As mentioned in this Community thread, removing and reinstalling the shared user is the best next step. If this still does not resolve your concern, please try removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. Feel free to include a screenshot example if this concern persists! :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m having the same issue there. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and always get the same error when I try to add a new shared user.

Hey @Vic1100. Could you try preforming this, but with your wifi off and just using mobile data when using the Ring app? This may help save that change! Please also ensure that the shared user doesn’t already show up under the Main Menu > Settings > Users, as that may also be why you are unable to add them. If this persists,please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes! :slight_smile: