Gen 2 keypad reset

Hi

Lost connection with one of two gen 2 keypads, battery level was good and it reset after holding pin in at the back. Worked for a few hours but now won’t even reset by the pin at the back.
Any ideas what else I can do.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @DazzaP. What is the distance from your Keypad to your Base Station? It is possible that there is a connection issue. I suggest bringing the Keypad next your Base Station or range extender and attempting the reset again. If you continue to have this issues, you can reach out to our Alarm Support team for the next best steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Thanks for the reply; the keypad is approx 10m from base; I have deco mesh wifi covering the whole house and more and have ring extender 4m from the keypad.

It was working fine for months now playing up.

Here’s our Keypad Troubleshooting Help Center article for more great steps! :slight_smile:
Other than moving your Keypad closer to the Base Station and resetting the Keypad, try plugging it in to charge as well.