Full battery and still shows 4% charge

Why does my Ring 2 not see the new full charge on my battery?

Hi @SRivers. When you put in a fully charged battery after the battery was run down on the Doorbell, it may take an event or two until the Doorbell updates it’s Device Health page. I recommend trying to trigger an event once you put in the new battery, and give it a little while. If you find after 24 hours that the device is not updating to the new battery reading, try pressing and holding the setup button for 20 seconds, and then giving it a bit more time. After a few minutes, if it’s still not updated, please ensure the device is online, or reconnect it to the wifi under the Device Health page. In the event it cannot reconnect and come online or the battery reading will not update, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.