Forced to reset

Hi all, we’ve had some work done to our phone lines and broadband and it’s all up and running and was working absolutely fine.
This evening the doorbell was ghost ringing so I read up on the forums, kept getting stream error. So I decided to remove the device and reset which is fine. The door and motion sensors are a nightmare, not communicating and I cannot pick them up, I’ve reset and flashed red, took the batteries out and put back in and still not picking up.
Please could anyone assist as the phone lines are closed and I’m at a loose end now with not having an alarm system that works.
Thanks in advance.
Daniel

Hi @DingoDannn. To clarify, do you mean that you have been resetting your Contact Sensors and Motion Detectors from your Ring Alarm system? These are going to connect to your Base Station via Z-wave rather than wifi, but it’s possible they need to be properly factory reset and re-added to your system. You can find instructions on how to reset your Ring Alarm components in our Help Center Article here. If these concerns persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here so they can guide you through more in-depth troubleshooting steps. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: