Floodlight wired pro cam doesn't connect to my wifi even ring has shipped me a brand new one

I am so frustrated now, and I have 8 ring devices in my home and they worked pretty well earlier.
Then we upgraded our router to a new TPlink mesh wifi system. here is the link Amazon.com
All other ring devices got re-connected pretty smooth. Only this floodlight wired pro camera will never be connected back. It is always stuck at “connecting to wifi” part and return me an error message as “your wifi router maybe too far away”.
So there is what I tried:

1. move the wifi router directly under it.
  2. create a new guest wifi ,and only enable 2GHZ wifi for it.
  3. Called ring and they did some basic trouble shooting, still not work. So they shipped me a brand new one.
    And I installed this brand new one, unfortunately. still got the same errors.
    There must be bugs in the wired pro cam. Will anyone help here? I am so disappointed right now.

Hi @user26204. Since you have already done the basic troubleshooting steps, I would advise you to call back to work with our support team for further assistance. You can ask to work with our advanced support team to have a more in-depth look into your ongoing concern. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.