Floodlight no longer working

Apparently the latest update to the app has changed several things in the app:

1. My floodlights are no longer coming on with motion, basically rendering my camera useless at night.
  2. The zone settings are no longer depth-driven, which means I cannot capture motion on my porch, and instead, get every single car driving by my apartment, causing my battery to drain in days instead of weeks.

Why?

Hey @AbbeyB! You lights should certainly be triggering when it’s dark outside or night time. Please ensure the Floodlight Cam is setup in the app and assigned to your home address location. I recommend also confirming your motion and lights settings are optimized for this functionality.

As there are a couple concerns here, removing and reinstalling the app on your mobile device might improve operation of settings. The Floodlight Cam does not have a battery, is there an additional device you are experiencing these concerns with?

If the above does not help in resolving your concerns, try reaching out to our support team for more in-depth troubleshooting. Let us know how it goes! :slight_smile: