Floodlight Cam worked great. Until it didn't

Installed floodlight cam. Super easy. Connected no problem. A few weeks later live view stopped working. So I reset and try to get through setup. Stuck in a loop. Each time the setup asks me to press the button. The white light flashed then ring asks me to push the button again. I connect to the ring via wifi. Then shown 4 color options. I pick white. App asks me to climb the ladder and push the button again. Stuck there. Round and round.

Hi there, @HollywoodRich. Just to ensure the proper reset is performed, this can be done by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Once complete, try also removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. As it sounds like you’ve tried many steps here, and to avoid too much climbing of the ladder, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.