Floodlight Cam Wired Pro Motion Warning

Hey all,

Ring swapped out my Floodlight cam for the Floodlight Cam Wired Pro and I got it all installed and working and all that. When I try to enable the motion warning which is supported according to their help page it tells me “Motion Warning is not available on this Ring device”. Has anyone else seen something like this and how to fix? Odd thing is it works perfectly on my normal floodlight camera in the backyard, gen2 I guess.

Hi @Thalador. I checked our Help Center Article on this feature here, and Motion Warnings are available for the Floodlight Cam Wired Pro. This feature is being rolled out incrementally for selected Ring devices. If you have an eligible device, which in this case you do, but don’t see the feature, make sure you have the most current version of the Ring app. If you need to know how to update your Ring app, use this link for instructions. If everything is updated, I’d recommend contacting our support team at one of the numbers available here so they can assist further if needed. :slight_smile:

Thanks @Caitlyn_Ring I just find it very odd that my older devices have the feature available and the brand new one says it doesn’t. I will give it some time and check back.

1 Like