Floodlight cam- streaming error

I have done everything the website says to do. I have reset the router, tested my internet speed, turned the cam off and on again. The test for my internet speed was perfect and it has been working fine until 5 days ago when it just will not do a live view or record any movement. It is showing as online and I can turn the lights on but cannot get the live view.

Please help! Thanks

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, it is very frustrating to me also! Someone please help!

Hi neighbors! I would first suggest checking out our Community Post on common Live View concerns here for some troubleshooting tips. If you’ve already run through the basic troubleshooting steps that @Chloerdenholm has mentioned trying and you’re still receiving this streaming error, I’d recommend reaching out to our support team so they can help find a solution. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: