Floodlight Cam light won’t turn off

I moved my Floodlight Cam from one side of the yard to the other. It was working fine in the first location but now the floodlight lights won’t turn off. When I turn off the light on the app, I can hear a click on the floodlight cam but the light stays on (even though the app) says the lights are off.

I was dumb and didn’t take a picture of how I wired it the first time but after looking at wiring videos, I’m all sorts of confused. I’m wondering if the lights aren’t turning off because I wired it improperly. Attached is a picture of my wiring system and I’m wondering if someone can tell me how to properly connect it to my junction box.

Also, I don’t know if this is important information but the floodlight was originally controlled by one light switch and now it’s moved to a spot that is controlled by two light switches

I fixed it. I must’ve left some wires behind from the old fixture, but if anyone ends up having the same problem I did, I connected the camera’s neutral wire with the fixture’s neutral then I connected both of those neutral wires to the house’s neutral wire. Then I took the red wire from the camera and connected it with the black wire from the fixture. Then I connected the camera black wire to a wire extension that then hooked up to the black wire on the house.

Everything works fine now. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.

1 Like

Hi there, @Heyitsjon! Glad you were able to get that resolved. I greatly appreciate you sharing this experience with the Community, as it could certainly be useful to other neighbors. Thanks again! :slight_smile: