Floodlight Cam has stopped working completely

I have had Ring devices for quite some time. I have eight cameras. I haven’t had this problem before. I have a floodlight cam that just stopped working. The floodlights stay on 24/7, nothing I do can cycle them, except cycling the power. Motion & photocell don’t work either.
The camera & WiFi stopped working too. It wont connect to WiFi, hence I can’t view anything. I have cycled the power; I have scoured the help pages and tried set-up many times. I have tried pushing the set-up button several times, including 15 seconds & 30 seconds. Nothing. I now have a brick. We rely on these, a great deal, for security. Help.

Hi @broowk. You have tried a good amount of troubleshooting already, thanks for being proactive! If the steps you done haven’t been able to provide a solution, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.