Flood light camera and floodlights

Hello,

I purchased the floodlight camera 2 years ago… We are moving to a large home and want an additional floodlight to cover garage area but don’t need additional camera. However, we would like the light casing to match. It appears online that the floodlight camera lights have a round casing while the stand alone floodlight has a square casing. Is there a way to swap out the lights to match? Going for a streamlined look.

Hey @Magpie1. Thank you for pointing out these differences in designs, as this was my first time noticing this as well. There is a not a way to swap out the lights at this time, but I have made sure to pass on this feedback to the appropriate teams for you so we can consider ideas like this for the future.

In addition, as we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.