Feature Request; Google Integration

This is an official feature request for Google Integration w/ my ring doorbells and cameras. I would love to have the doorbells ring my Google Home, as well as possibly have video feed on my TV via chromecast or Android TV app. Love the service but if there is one critique it is that there seems to be no integration w/Google other than the Android app which is a bit of a bummer considering I don’t want to have to buy an echo or fire tv stick for these features. I for one would be willing to pay like 50 cents more per device monthly for these added conveniences, considering the Google Nest cameras don’t have solar options and the Ring devices are priced so well, but I am already invested in the Google Home smart infrastructure.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Hi @doglogger3. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!