Feature Friendly Dashboard!

When is Ring going to update the dashboard to be a little bit more friendly with the quick, easy, and fast buttons for us to control features? the dashboard seems plain engineering and not very friendly like the vivint app or others. we should not have to dig all the way to submenus just to activate or close or open a door. etc… the cameras should be smaller and in a quadrant for ease of viewing all at once (similar to Lorex nvr app) - hint Ring engineers, get on with it! I just got rid of all my vivint systems to integrate with Ring and I am not happy I can’t even do my Gocontrol garage door! same thing with adding additional Z-wave sensors that simply will not work with the ring alarm system! again all these reasons I bought the system and now running into these items!

time to make things easier!

Hi @rjibaro72. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!