False alerts and interfering with wifi

"For past week my ring has been motion triggering to nothing, and appears to effecting my other WiFi devices (they buffer badly). I had input from an IT tech, reset my WiFi passwords and checked my WiFi which is working well, and no security issues a.
We reckon extend all my devices one by one. My ring door bell was third item re added and instally had WiFi issues and ring begun error messaging ie false motion triggers . Whenever i try to live connect the ring has issues and only connects 10% of the time for past 4 days only. I only brought my ring in January. "
Prior to 4 days ago no issues. No new devices in my house or changed prior to this.
If I remove ring I don’t have WiFi issues
My firmware/software is up to date on my ring, my WiFi router and my Iphone
My device health is good as per the ring app
My WiFi signal strength is excellent
There is a clear line to ring from WiFi modem
My ring is under cover outside
There has been no sudden temperature changes this week. It’s winter here lowest it has gotten is 0*C this winter
No power Outages.
I have a ring 2. I cleared all my previous recordings in case that was an issue
My battery is above 50%

Hi @Neo200120018. Most Live View issues can be corrected by following the information in the Community article here. If you’re experiencing false motions, I would check out this Help Center article here to adjust your Motion Settings. If those 2 article don’t provide a solution, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.