False alarm with no trigger

My Ring security system alarmed today about 2 minutes after it was set to away. It stated alarm by “Bedroom”. We have a single door and motion sensor in that zone and neither of them triggered at that time. I went through the history of every single other sensor and none of them triggered. Has anyone had their Ring system alarm randomly without having anything trigger it? Afraid to set it again before I figure out what happened.

Hi @mattw88. It should show what triggered the alarm in the Event History of the Ring App. If it doesn’t show which sensor triggered the alarm, I’d suggest reaching out to our support team so they can pull up your account and take a closer look. They’ll be able to tell you what triggered the alarm so you can make sure everything is in order. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.