Expanded Chime Support for Ring Alarm

Product Team,

I would love to see an expanded feature set for the Chime products with most of them around Ring Alarm.

Features:

1. Alarm arming countdown to leverage Chime to announce the time remaining.
  2. Contact sensor alerts to leverage Chime to be announced ex Front Door Open
  3. When the Alarm is armed and a door is opened for the Chime to be used in the alert. The keypads and base station isn’t very loud.
  4. When the Siren goes off be able to use selected Chimes to extend the siren.

These is all features around alerts and using the chime speaker. This doesn’t feel like a massive expansion of a product under the Ring brand. I would have chimes in some key areas of the home if I could use them for more than just the doorbell.

Hi @AU_Thach06. While the Ring Alarm is currently not compatible with the Ring Chime or Chime Pro, other neighbors have requested this compatibility before. You can find this request here on our Feature Request board where you can comment and vote on it. We use the Feature Request board as a way to gather and share ideas from the Community with our teams here, so that is the best place to add your suggestions. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and ideas here on the Ring Community. :slight_smile: