Event History time stamp

Hi Team, the time stam in the ring app event history is based on user Phone settings. This time stamp in veent history should be based in device location. Example. If user lives in CET time zone ,but has cameras in second location which is in CET-4 time zone, all the events of second location will have time stamp of CET User phone location) even though the recored video wil show correct time zone. This wil make the event history list much easier and faster to understand if an event was in the middle f the night or not. I believe

this can be easily fixed with an app version update.

I am accessing camera event recordings from a different time zone to the one they were recorded in. The website is showing the times on those events local to me, and not local to the cameras.

This is really unhelpful as the events I am looking at correspond to timings local to where the cameras are. So each time I have to work out what time it would be locally, and then go to that time. As we look at a lot of clips, this is a pain.

It would be nice to be able to change a setting so that all displayed times are local to the camera and not the timezone of my computer / browser.