End of Summer Fun Sweepstakes - CLOSED

The end of Summer time is upon us, but the Community team is bringing the fun to you and giving away three Ring Stick Up Cams! What’s a better way for us to celebrate the summer than to do a sweepstakes for our neighbors to participate in? We want to see your favorite Ring videos below, and and we’ll pick at random three participants to win these hot prizes! Learn more about how to enter below.

How to enter: share your favorite Ring video below. Almost anything goes! Whether it’s safety related, a funny moment, or something totally unexpected - we want to see it. Join the sweepstakes by posting your submission in the sweepstakes thread right here! You can add a caption to your video for more context, as well as let us know what kind of device you have captured it on. Learn more about how to get a share link for your Ring video here. Remember to share the love by liking other neighbors’ submissions. Note: You will need to be a Ring Community neighbor to make a post and enter the sweepstakes.

Rules:

• Only one submission (one reply) per user is allowed. The video must be a Ring video from your own Ring device (Ring logo must be present in video).
  • Entries will be accepted from today, September 17th, 2021 until September 24th, 2021. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on September 29th, 2021.
  • Videos should not show any injury, graphic material, or explicit language. Please be nice to other users and their submissions! Make sure your post is appropriate and follows our Community Guidelines. Users that are trolling and excessively negative in their reply will have their post deleted.
  • Only valid for neighbors that are in the U.S. Once we announce the winners, we’ll reach out to them directly to obtain shipping information. Please read the official sweepstakes rules here.

How to win: Winner will be chosen at random so any submission that is a valid submission based off of the sweepstakes rules will be entered to win one of 3 prizes.

Prizes: Three (3) neighbors will be chosen at random to win (1) Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In each! (3) Stick Up Cam Plug-In(s) will be given out in total.

Note: We love sharing your stories with our community. You can also send us your best Ring videos to stories@ring.com and we’ll be in touch with more details if it is selected. Check out the videos our Ring Neighbors have shared with us on RingTV. And if you have any questions about submissions to that email, please leave a comment below and we’ll be happy to answer them. We’re looking forward to seeing your amazing Ring videos! Sharing videos with us directly will not effect your chance of winning the sweepstakes, but we will definitely appreciate it, thank you for being a great neighbor!

9 Likes

Here is my Video submission

1 Like

1 Like

Odd -we can’t play those videos posted… And what if we don’t have ANY interesting videos?

Hey neighbors! I’m currently looking into why a Ring share link video will not allow playback within the forum with our internal team, but please continue to share the videos via a Ring share link, or you can upload the video to another sharing platform, where you can then link out to it here! If you are trying to directly upload the video here, please note that the maximum size is 4096kb.

@su_A_ve Feel free to be creative! If there is an old Ring share video, or a video that you can add your own funny, made up story too, I’ll happily count that entry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quick pool noodle battle!

At the last minutes of the video you’ll see our neighbor, the groundhog, go to the porch to check things out.

Neighborhood cat who makes his rounds every night. Video from a Ring Pro

Captured on a ring doorbell 3. Where does he disappear too?

A few years back before I upgraded to the DB Pro, I saved this from my RVD 2 when I locked myself out by accident. My wife ‘answered’ the Ring from her phone, but didn’t realize she had to hit the green pickup button to enable audio and hear what I was saying. Although you can’t see them, the neighbors behind me were out and could hear her talking through the doorbell as I stood there embarrassed. AF :slight_smile: My pleading for her to unlock the door starts around the 18 second mark.

Make sure your volume is up!

These are some great submissions neighbors! I’ve edited a few to better display the link for neighbors to click, as we could see the video preview was not showing. :slightly_smiling_face:

To help with any new/ future submissions, posting the Shared Video links as a hyperlink over text will display your video most favorably. Uploading a small downloaded video snippet or even a youtube link looks to also be a successful method for neighbors above.

Thank you again for submitting your videos, neighbors! After selecting the three winners at random, the following neighbors will be a winner of a Stick Up Cam Plug-In: @Coopera @CrusaderOfValor @5150Joel ! I will reach out to you all shortly to grab your contact information to sort out how to get your prize to you. :slight_smile:

Edit: @reynNjoy is the new randomly selected winner since one neighbor was unable to claim the prize. Thank you again, neighbors, for participating!

3 Likes