Enable Package Alerts for Ring Cameras

Currently only Ring Doorbells have a feature for package detection alerts. However, with the way my Ring doorbell is positioned, it does not have a clear view of where package deliveries are typically dropped. So I don’t get any package alerts.

I do have a Ring camera that does have a clear view of where packages are dropped, however there is no option to enable package alerts for Ring cameras. Can the package alert feature be enabled for Ring Cameras?

My assumption is the feature is limited by the type of processor or other hardware component within the device since it’s also not supported on the Video Doorbell Pro or Video Doorbell Elite, but I do agree that it would be nice to have this functionality on the regular cameras as well.

Has anybody seen how to modify a standard reply message to tell the Delivery Driver to leave the parcel in the porch not outside. It seems like an office want to me but they provide us with standard replies which aren’t appropriate for our particular situation. Why would you tell Amazon Delivery Driver to leave your priced parcel outside When the standard safe place has been modified on the Account has been the porch